Thursday, August 7, 2014

A Question...

Hi All,
  Its my first blog written after 12-15 years touch with computers...so correct me wherever i'm wrong & applaud me where i stand valid.

In the recent days I've came across so many apps for personal & official use.

I've got few question in my mind..they are as below:

Why most of the Mobile Apps need to be installed and take lot of power & space in smartphones ? 
Are we not care about end user's wish to choose as app install or access from web?

since we moved from windows applications to web & cloud.long time ago.why not in mobile...i came across very few apps like this? most of the installed apps cleaned up once in a week...

So by having the thought on me,i got a chance to explore a Vendor app www.iwontmiss.com for one of the independent consulting firm www.testitfit.in which solves my questions.

Here i can scan the app url using QR code & store it as a icon like bookmark in home screen and whenever i needed i can access the app as a web..which reduced my batter power consumption as well as memory space in my mobile.
So Techies, if you found any better solution feel free to suggest below.

Cheers
SMS

No comments:

Post a Comment